Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Stolen account    

Stolen account

eduran2
Spain

Stolen account

Hi Victor

I am eduran, now eduran2 because someone from Canada has "taken" my account.

I haven �t been able to log in and with sorprise I have seen that my eduran account
has got a Canadian flag now, so someone HAS TAKEN it. As I didn �t know what to do I have registered again just to be able to send you this e-mail, now I am eduran2 but of course I would like to have my account back and my printables. I hope someone can remember me as eduran from Spain
Thanks

4 Sep 2011      

maryse pey�
France

strange ! that sounds me familiar....

A short while ago one of our dear colleagues had the same problem !

Obviously there is someone not really honest somewhere and I appreciate more the ones of us who are working hard and actually deserve our respect and interest !

Victor had fixed our colliague �s problem. I am sure he will do the same for you.

Just be patient : he will read this post. I am sure.

Maryse.

4 Sep 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

This is not the first time it happened, clearly, someone or some people have been hacking us, an attack to a member of ESL printable is considered as an attack to the whole members. This is a cyber attack and what we had was just the beginning.

4 Sep 2011