Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help from Portuguese teachers (CEF, tipo 2)    

Help from Portuguese teachers (CEF, tipo 2)

Fezinho
Portugal

Help from Portuguese teachers (CEF, tipo 2)

Hi everyone,
I �m teaching  CEF for the first time. It �s the second year and it �s �tipo 2 �. I know some course books for this type of CEF have been published but I don �t know which are they. Can you help me by letting me know the tittles, and, if you have worked with them, your opinion about them. The school is able to pay for them for our students, which is great!
Thanks in advance

6 Sep 2011      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Fezinho!

When i  taught CEF for the first time, there weren �t any books available; teachers had to
 create their own materials. However, things have changed and as far as i know many of our colleagues use books from well known publishers.

Furthermore, i do have to say that i have already seen some printables on this site created  for that purpose...

best of luck!

ascincoquinas

6 Sep 2011     

idimas
Portugal

Hello Fezinho
I �ve been teaching CEFs and EFAs since 2008 and I �ve been using books fom Porto Editora (Ingl�s para cursos CEF) and fom Areal (New Opportunities). If you go to their homepages you are able to take a look at the books and if you do the log in for teachers you will be able to access the Teacher �s book and the audio material.
Good luck!

6 Sep 2011