Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ALI ALI    

HELP ALI ALI

wonderful teacher
Egypt

HELP ALI ALI

ALI ALI ACCOUNT WAS CANCELLED THIS MORNING.
THE 3 REPORTED FLASH CARDS SETS WERE GOOD.
AND WE HAVE ALOT OF THEM IN OUR SITE

9 Sep 2011      

Ali ALI 2
Egypt

Hello,
dear members I �m Ali Ali 2. the very same Ali Ali. I had my account cancelled because a member reported my flashcards for being a copy. which isn �t true. I only took pictures from a public domain site. I had to minimize the pictures which were too heavy and i added  a back ground , frames and words which all other members do to make any set of flash cards. the one who reported the flash cards says that those pictures were scanned by the person who put them on the internet from a book that she doesn �t know it. She only provided a link to a site were you can find the pictures displayed for public usage. I even sent a message to the owner of the pictures and she replied saying that all the pictures on this site are for free usage and nothing is copyrighted on this site. please help me.Cry  

9 Sep 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Ali Ali 2, pity you, you have produced dozens of remarkable worksheets but one blunder is all that it takes to eliminate you once and for all. Someone really wants to sabotage you, whoever that person is, I hope he/she feels "good" about himself/herself. I hope you case can be proceeded to ESL court and an ESL teacher could be your lawyer, you may have witnesses and juries. Victor is our judge for sure. The teacher who reported you must appoint another teacher to be the attorney. Let the trial begin.

Sirhajwan

9 Sep 2011     

lili27
Spain

All my suport to you Ali Ali!! 

9 Sep 2011     

nora85
Egypt

POOR ALI ALI,
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS  MEMBER .HE DESERVES A CHANCE .

9 Sep 2011     

Natalie simon
Germany

Ali Ali really had great contributions. hope Victor would check and return Ali Ali back to our comunity we miss you AliHug

9 Sep 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

Ali Ali is a valuable member of this site.  I �m sure Victor will reactivate his account. We are all counting on it!

9 Sep 2011     

ccchangch
Peru

Ali is a great contributor to this site. Please return him his account. It is not fair
that his account was cancelled. Get the support from all the members who
admire you as a teacher and a person.
You don �t deserve that. We hope that Victor would return your account.
Good luck,
Carmen Chang
Teacher from Peru

9 Sep 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

same happened to Rose95 last year and Victor solved the problem. I don �t know what �s wrong with the flascards but I belive that Victor will solve the problem soon.

Nebihan

9 Sep 2011     

udad
Peru

receive my support dear friend!! =)

9 Sep 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Has it really happened? I didn �t look into reporting section yet today and I �m really surprised this has occured. Hope Victor will put your account back, you �ve got my support.

9 Sep 2011     

1    2    Next >