Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest Round 2    

Caption Contest Round 2

juliag
Japan

Caption Contest Round 2

Fantastic captions so far folks, it �s going to be so hard to choose.
There are just a few hours left if any more of you want to give it a try.
Have a great weekend all.
Julia

PS, see the previous entries here.

10 Sep 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

I �m a real stud!

10 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

It only hurts when I breathe.

10 Sep 2011     

kiaras
Mexico

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: " THE HUMAN SIEVE "

10 Sep 2011     

juliag
Japan

So many clever and captivating answers, thank you guys. What with Ed �s interpretation being that they guy in the photo is a "real stud," Jayho �s that he "runs rings" around the rest and nina_victorian �s take on the "Lord of the Rings," Pinky �s clever references to golf, Sheilasanta �s to sticking pins in a map, looky �s interpretation of it as being "for all the girls he �s loved before," and bigdad09260 �s "magnetic attraction" I was overwhelmed with fantastic captions to choose from and I �m sure about 5 of then deserve to be winners, but in the end I opted for the irony in Mr. Jazz �s: "This way people won �t notice I have flat feet." Congratulations and over to you Mr. Jazz.

10 Sep 2011     

Mr Jazz
France

Oops! Honored as I may be, I must confess I only entered the competition on the spur of the moment and don �t have any �funny pictures � in stock I �m afraid...I will therefore do my best to select one on the internet, but if any of you have something to put online today, please feel free to do so, I won �t be offended! My apologies again, as I don �t want to jeopardy this wonderful initiative...Have a nice week end everybody!

10 Sep 2011     

Mr Jazz
France

Oops! Honored as I may be, I must confess I only entered the competition on the spur of the moment and don �t have any �funny pictures � in stock I �m afraid...I will therefore do my best to select one on the internet, but if any of you have something to put online today, please feel free to do so, I won �t be offended! My apologies again, as I don �t want to jeopardy this wonderful initiative...Have a nice week end everybody!

10 Sep 2011     

Mr Jazz
France

Wait wait wait!!! I have one here, my friends.... 

10 Sep 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Mr. Jazz, congrats on winning the caption contest. It is probably a good idea to post the new picture in a new post since your picture dissapears from view the moment someone responds (in this case, me, oops)...

10 Sep 2011