Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Editing online exercises that have been posted    

Editing online exercises that have been posted

nagynko
Hungary

Editing online exercises that have been posted

On re-editing worksheets after clicking on the �submit � button

Dear Eslprintables and Contributors,

I have noticed a spelling error in my first worksheet while filling in the details about it. Couldn �t go back editing the page. Can people re-edit their published worksheets or are there any other ways to make changes later?

Is it possible for you to correct the following sentence

Finally think of the third from of the main verb.

into

Finally think of the third form of the main verb.

before the exercise is published?

Thanks for your help, otherwise I find this website a real support and inspiration.

10 Sep 2011      

nagynko
Hungary

Just in case for some unexplicable reason I was logged out while submitting, the link of the worksheet:
http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=6759

10 Sep 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Unfortunately if you made a mistake you have to reload the worksheet... but as you pointed out the mistake, people can correct it themselves.... have had the same problem... sometimes I only notice a mistake when I �m using the ws with my students... it happens... don �t worry about it.

10 Sep 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Nagynko,

To change a Worksheet which you have already sent to ESLP.

Alter your Worksheet on your Computer so that the words are CORRECT.
Go to ESLP.
Open your Printables.
Find your Worksheet.
Click on your Worksheet.
You will see the Notice below, in RED.
Click Update this printable.
Send the CORRECTED WORKSHEET.
Read it and check that it is correct.
You can also change the Description of the Worksheet, with Edit printable information.
You can also Delete the Worksheet, with Delete this printable.
You can correct a Worksheet and Description many times.

I hope that I have helped.

Les

10 Sep 2011     

nagynko
Hungary

Thanks, cagreis,

it often happens that I �m changing the content when I �m working with students, can be the simplest typing errors or something that they make me think of using. God to know, that there are other teachers like that out there...Hug

Dear ldthemagicman,
you helped, I found the editing option, worked on the online exercise, corrected it. I have also posted a worksheet, so your step-by-step guide comes very handy now and then. Prefer to be on the safe side... :-) I am grateful for your user-friendly explanation, it works and that has made me very happy for the morning.

Heart
Eniko

11 Sep 2011