Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen Pals!    

Pen Pals!

kireya
Spain

Pen Pals!

Dear teachers!

I�m a Primary English teacher from Spain. I would love to get in contact with another teacher who would like his/her students to get in contact with my students.

If you are not taking this project seriously, please DO NOT CONTACT me. Last year I started the project with two different teachers from this site and never got answers. My students were very disapointed. So was I. We were wating for the letters to come for the whole year. :(

If you are interested, please contact me ASAP!

Thanks!

10 Sep 2011      

Myszka
Poland

hi there!
I am teacher from Poland.
I am interesed but I do not know the age of the students. I also work in a small school so I do not now how many students do you have.
My studends had some corresspondence through the whole last year but it ended and we want to start another one :)
Please  contact me if you are also interested.

Bye for now :)
Kate

11 Sep 2011     

persie
Turkey

Hi!I �m an English teacher from Turkey and I have got really eager students to learn about different cultures,send postcards and write letters. Last year we did a similar project with two schools from Italy and Colombia and it was a great experience for us. If you want to do this project with us, we �ll be glad. You can write to me.. Thanks in advance
Murat  

9 Oct 2011     

faithingod
Brazil

HI I �M FROM RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL.
I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR PROJECT.
SEND ME A REPLY TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR PROJECT.

26 Apr 2012