Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can´t send ws or pp,     

I can´t send ws or pp,

JACMIS
Mexico

I can´t send ws or pp,

Hi everybody,

I continued with the same trouble since .....mmmm i don´t remember..... but many many many weeks ago.

what can i do?

i used all my points, I want to send some ws for obtaining some of them, i need some ws...

I try  to upload my ws or pp but i just get the following error message ,

Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

I have checked and the document is only 59kb so well under the allowed size, and it is in a .doc format.

any help or suggestions would be greatful.
thanks
Jacmis

11 Sep 2011      

Magda_teacher
Uruguay

It ´s happening the same to me!Cry

11 Sep 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Are they in doc. and ppt. format? I uploaded yesterday two wss without any problem. Maybe you have a slow connection.

11 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

One of the worst things in the world is not being able to pp... er I mean to send your pp...ahm excuse me, I mean to post a PPt but that is one of the little bumps in life that are part of belonging to this great site. I believe that because of the high volume of traffic and so many trying to upload that many are left with their pps in their hand...er PPts in their hand. Be patient. Don ´t stress. Persevere. Ed

11 Sep 2011     

Apodo
Australia

Ed! Shocked
Ha Ha Ha!

11 Sep 2011