Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Tribute: Before and After 9/11     

Tribute: Before and After 9/11

mourisca
Portugal

Tribute: Before and After 9/11

Take a look at this collection of cartoons and astonishing testimonies, several of which could be useful classroom discussion starters:

and also these four videos (the 3rd one is "remembering 9/11 through the eyes of children" and the last one has the videoscript)

11 Sep 2011      

libertybelle
United States

Thank you for your thoughts.

11 Sep 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

My heart is with all the families who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

11 Sep 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

9/11 has affected the whole world and put many into agony and suffering. My condolence goes to those whose lives have been affected by the tragedy. God bless the victims and we pray the best for them. Wish there will no more suffering.

Sirhajwan 

11 Sep 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

all my thoughts are with those who lost someone - or a part of themselves - that day... let �s never forget what those terrorists did and what hate and fanatism led you...

11 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I used to live across the river in Brooklyn and would see the towers and Lady Liberty every day. I visited the buildings when they were first being built in the early 70s. I now live in Connecticut a few hours away and it wasn �t until last year that I returned to the old neighborhood after 9/11. I didn �t loose anyone that I knew personally nor did I live in NY at the time but every time I think of it there is a hollow feeling, a deep sense of loss. I cannot bring myself to go to ground zero and am not sure I will anytime soon. My heart goes out to the thousands of family members and friends of the victims.

11 Sep 2011     

mariamit
Greece

The attack on 9/11 was not an attack on the U.S. It was an attack on humanity. I will never forget that day.  Like Ed I grew up in Brooklyn and my family is still there. My nephew worked across the street from the World Trade Center and was spared because he was sick in bed with the flu.  One of my childhood friends lost a daughter. May all the victims rest in peace and may the rest of us always remember that fanaticism only leads to death.  God Bless!

11 Sep 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

My Prayers for those who perished on 9/11 and they beloved ones.

Forgive...? Shall never forget!

11 Sep 2011     

maryse pey�
France

May Life smoothes the pain and gives men more wisdom.

11 Sep 2011