Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > COMPACT, EDITABLE, BW, PRINTER-FRIENDLY WORKSHEETS    

COMPACT, EDITABLE, BW, PRINTER-FRIENDLY WORKSHEETS

moravc
Czech Republic

COMPACT, EDITABLE, BW, PRINTER-FRIENDLY WORKSHEETS

Hello friends,
There are many newbies who don �t know how to make BW versions or compact (light) worksheets so I decided to upload a FREE TUTORIAL.
The DIFFERENCE between GRAYSCALE and BW VERSION, and picture resizing is explained in the tutorial.

Will the senior members be so kind and proof-read it?

Compact Editable BW printer-friendly Worksheets

Please send me a PM, if you find any mistakes there. I will correct it immediately. Thank you!

13 Sep 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

And the first Prize of Friendship is awarded to

our NIKA!

Thanks, dear friend, I �ll have a look and, if I catch any mistake crawling around, I �ll let you.
Obviously, I won �t, not only you don �t make mistakes, but also I am not the expert to correct you.LOL
Thanks for sharing.
Linda

13 Sep 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot for your messages. I have received several questions via PM so...
I have UPDATED the Tutorial and added a few MORE tricks - how to group textboxes / pictures. How to insert Drawing canvas. Software for drawing your own pictures etc.

13 Sep 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you Nika. Well done and well thoughtout. Very helpful.Ed

13 Sep 2011     

kiaras
Mexico

VERY THOUGHTFUL OF YOU, DEAR NIKA!! THANK YOU!

14 Sep 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you so much! Such a useful tutorial, and so generous of you to prepare this for us!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Mar

14 Sep 2011     

Rumeisa
Turkey

Thank you very much,  i was wondering how all you can do b/w. 

14 Sep 2011     

Cristina Ann
United States

Wow, that �s amazing!  I always wondered how to convert a picture to black and white.
What �s even cooler is that I was able to actually do it.  Thank you so much for sharing.

14 Sep 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

I have just downloaded your FREE worksheet.
And I got to say this is sooooooo fantastic and will come in handy for teaching my computer classes to illustrate Microsoft office.

A BIG THANK YOU X.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

14 Sep 2011     

juliag
Japan

You are always so giving and sharing dear Nika Jana, thank you for this fantastic contribution to the site and have a nice day.

14 Sep 2011     

Lindax
Ukraine

What an amazingly thorough and comprehensive tutorial! And a very generous one. Thank you for your friendly contribution!

It will prove useful for both newbies and old-timers.

14 Sep 2011