Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Skype    

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear eslprintables friends,

I have a class with 20 ss who would like to Skype with students from other countries during school time. They are 14 years old. We meet every Wednesday from 8:30 am to 11:00 Spanish time. Please let me know if you are interested so we can work out the details

Hugs,

Elizabeth

13 Sep 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Elizabeth! I would LOVE my ss to Skype with yours, but unfortunately, I think Mexico has a 7 hour difference with the Spanish time, and my ss have English classes 2 days a week at 1:30 pm (Spanish time 8:30 pm), 2 days a week at 12 noon (Spanish time 7 pm) and one day a week at 11 o �clock (Spanish time 6 pm) so....... Cry

Actually, I had already posted such a request, to have my ss have a live "video-conference" with students from other parts of the world, but the biggest problem is the hour differences...

Lots of hugs!!!

Mar

14 Sep 2011     

blizzard1
Denmark

Hi Mar,

It would have been so exciting if our ss could have talked together.Cry

I �ve been trying to find a match for my class through ePals and Skype education but no luck so far because of the time differences. Maybe you could try those sites as there are several classes from your side of the globe looking for partners.

Good luck to on your quest.

Hugs,
Elizabeth

14 Sep 2011     

class centre
Belarus

I will also join but a little bit later when I have the internet installed in my class. I hope it will be very soon. may be this month. Approve

14 Sep 2011