Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Welcome to my blog ´An Enlightenment in English Teaching and Learning ´    

Welcome to my blog ´An Enlightenment in English Teaching and Learning ´

ignaz
Indonesia

Welcome to my blog ´An Enlightenment in English Teaching and Learning ´

Dear All:

Please visit and join my blog ´An Enlightenment in English Teaching and Learning ´ by click here http://www.ignasiayoen.co.cc/. This is to enlighten you about how to teach, to learn, and to understand English either as a foreign language or a second language. This blog provides you more readings and references about the current issues related to teaching and learning English from young to adult learners. Information sharing is beneficial to have better understanding and more knowledge among us. So, keep reading!

14 Sep 2011      

Marywell
Poland

Interesting, well organized blog. I will be a regular visitor of your website.

14 Sep 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

My antivirus programme (ENOD) blocks access to your blog for ´potentially dangerous content ´. Are you aware of this?

14 Sep 2011     

Errie
Japan

Same thing here. My virus scanner went crazy.

14 Sep 2011     

akram@73
Tunisia

Same thing here. My virus scanner went crazy.

14 Sep 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Nice blog - I had no problems accessing it

14 Sep 2011     

mariec
Spain

I didn´t have any problems, either, interesting blog.

14 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, thanks for sharing. I didn ´t have any problems either. Nice blog, left a comment. Good luck. Thumbs Up

Linda

14 Sep 2011