Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Eno Polyvision Inter. Board    

Eno Polyvision Inter. Board

gabriella.hu
Hungary

Eno Polyvision Inter. Board

Hello,

I �ve just had an interactive board installed in the classroom. Have you got this kind of interactive board in yours? What is your experience with it? I just don �t know. I �m afraid a Smartboard would have been a better choice.

Thanks for your comments,

Gabi

15 Sep 2011      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi Gabi...

I have been using the IB for 3 years now....We also have a smart board. They are both good, and can be used the same with a slight difference. On a smart board you can write with your finger.
I like using them...but of course they include alot of work to be done by us teachers. Making ppts...for the students took up a lot of time. And for that I am also really grateful to all my colleagues here who have shared their work and gave me the opportunity to use them with my students.

15 Sep 2011     

gabriella.hu
Hungary

Thank you Greek Prof.

It �s good to hear that you are satisfied with this product. But I was told that there isn �t a direct internet connection plugged into the board. Maybe It is slower when we do online exercises. Or is it only the matter of the speed of the Net? I �m a technical dummy.

15 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello

I �m starting with IB and I �d appreciate any help, too. If you can share some of your works I �d be delighted. You can have a look here and see what I �ve done so far ( not much, indeed Cry  )

http://englishiscool-esl.blogspot.com/2011/06/download-here-httpwww.html

Thanks

15 Sep 2011