Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > songs for beginners    

songs for beginners

najati
Jordan

songs for beginners

Hi ,

I �m looking for songs  for the beginner students.Could you please help me find ones?Thanks in advance.

18 Sep 2011      

mariannina
Italy

Ciao. How old are they?

18 Sep 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

I often use "all together now" by the Beatles. It uses numbers, colors and the ABC so it is very basic. My teenage son made a video especially for the ESL classroom which I uploaded on Youtube under the very original name
 "all together now ESL"

18 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

EXCELLENT Marion! Congrats to your son, a brilliant boy!Thumbs Up

18 Sep 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

If your kids are small, I�m sure, you� ll find something at
http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/songs

18 Sep 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

there are tons of them on youtube, just type songs for kids in the search box. But then again, the question remains: how old are they?
Sophia

18 Sep 2011     

Begogzp
Mexico

You can find a book with the MP3 songs here in this website www.englishtips.org is free The book �s name is sprinkles 2
I hope you can find it useful
    Bego�a

18 Sep 2011     

BlancaNC
United States

For beginners, I love the song "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong.  It is beautiful and inspirational, and truly one of the greatest American songs ever.  The lyrics are written in the present tense and include a number of familiar adjectives and nouns.  There are several exercises on ELSprintables such as this one:  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=447736#thetop  but do not confuse this song with other songs of the same or similar titles.  Also please look at my one page vowel chart for beginners, which might be helpful to you.  I am creating a syllabus for adult beginners that will include songs that I hope to upload in the next few weeks.

19 Sep 2011