Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Worldwide Correspondance Project    

Worldwide Correspondance Project

netameli
Czech Republic

Worldwide Correspondance Project

Hi,  

I �m from Istanbul/Turkey and teacher of English at a primary school. I have students between the ages 11-13 at elementary level but some of them are very enthusiastic about other cultures and corresponding in English. 

We are about to begin an e-mail correspondance project with the user from Argentina Regy. If you are interested, You may join this project. We prefer English speaking countries of course; but other countries would be ok, as well. 

I prefer my students exchange real letters at the begining with stamps and little presents, and printed photos maybe to make it more like a real life activity. Regy said it was not possible for her to send letters as international post office was far from their school. So I guess we will do it through e-mails with her students. 

I want to make this activity to be a yearly project work which they will also be happy to do. So real letters would do better which would let them to see someone �s handwriting, a real picture, envelope, stamp etc. And would be more interesting for other students to see the letters. 

I remember we used to write letters through FB (Friendship Book) and I had many penpals from all over the world which was a very exciting experience for me :) Or Maybe I �m old fashioned.

But if it doesnt suit you, an e-mail correspondance project would be ok, too. 

Hatice

21 Sep 2011      

evellyn
Brazil

I �d really like to work with you on this project.

I �ve been an English teacher at an idioms school in Brazil and I �d like to encourage 
my students for doing this.

contact me [email protected] 

off course if you want to try this in this way.

thanks in a advance. 

21 Sep 2011     

netameli
Czech Republic

Ok I �ve sent you the details :)

21 Sep 2011