Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need help to download files    

need help to download files

violeteyre
Vietnam

need help to download files

I visit this website and  as a language teacher, I find the worksheets and flashcards here hugely useful for teaching. Though I �ve registered and activated my account, I cannot download any of the file. I click right mouse and choose Save file/ picture as... but it doesn �t work. Would any one mind giving me instructions how to download them properly? Thank you a lot.

22 Sep 2011      

Errie
Japan

Hello and welcome.

You should first read the rules. That �ll make things much easier to understand how to use this website.
Good luck.

22 Sep 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Hi Violet!
You have to contribute before you can download anything! When you get 30 points, you will become a premium member and you will be able to download 30  ws everyday ( from the day contributions!Smile) When you get over 30 you will have access to the older contributions.
So get started and soon you will be able to download as many printables as you like!!Big smile
There are some great tutorials to help you if you need it:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

22 Sep 2011