Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > European Day of Languages 26 Sept    

European Day of Languages 26 Sept

gossipgirl
Poland

European Day of Languages 26 Sept

Hello Teachers :)

There is European Day of Languages tomorrow! 

What have you prepared for your students? Are you going to celebrate this day?

I �ve prepared a small exhibition about the UK and decorated the classroom with some phrases in European languages and flags. I �m also going to do a language quiz for my students at the beginning of each lesson. I hope they are going to enjoy it!

Have a good day! And HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STUDENTS!

25 Sep 2011      

netameli
Czech Republic

Hi, 

First, Thank you very much for remembering and reminding :) Now it is 23:45 here and I have classes in the morning at 8:30 and I am preparing bulletin board materials for tomorrow. Thank you for letting me sleep!!! :)))

25 Sep 2011     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hiya Gossipgirl,
I just like this idea of European Day of Languages!! It encourages exchanging cultural info., accepting varieties, and enriching students � background knowledge . If it �s possible that you show us a pic. of your exhibition, that would be great. How do you prepare your sts. for such a day? Is it a regular school day ? Is it restricted to classroom activities or shared with the whole school? I�d love to know.:))

Anddddddd, Netaaaaaaaa, hope your day at school is energetic and fun.:))

Butterfly

26 Sep 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Quite interesting activity can be found here: http://www.franglish.fr/Europe/europa08.htm

26 Sep 2011