Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Website: lenagold.ru    

chosen1
Mexico

Helo you guuuuyysss!! Listen somebody posted a WS and at the bottom of it said that the images were from www.lenagold.ru I don �t remember whose WS it is. The thing is that I went to that website and saw some images I liked. My questions is, does anybody know if I can download them for free. It �s written in a language I do not know he he he =) I �d appreciate any info on this.

26 Sep 2011      

Sainte-Marie
United States

It �s for free :) Thanks! Very nice cliparts.

26 Sep 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Correction: I have to mention though, that the webmaster of that site doesn �t recommend to use any cliparts or backgrounds for commercial purposes, as there can be copyright issues. She also states that her site is just a compilation of cliparts and backgrounds and all the rights belong to the authors of the pics.
Sophia

27 Sep 2011     

chosen1
Mexico

Hi Sophia,

What if I don �t use the cliparts for commercial purposes. I would just use them for my WSs. Now, some sites actually sell the cliparts. Do they do that?

Thank you for your help,
Susy

27 Sep 2011