Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > epals wanted!!!    

epals wanted!!!

roberta fabbri ra
Italy

epals wanted!!!

Hi guys! I �m Roberta , I �m an English teacher at a Secondary School in Ravenna, Italy.
I �m looking for  epals for my students ( two classes: 21 and 24 students). THey are 13/14 years old, year 8. THey study English at school as their second or third language and would like to exchange emails with English speaking students from extra European countries. They would like to share info about daily routines, culture, school, Geography...
We look forward to hearing from you!Smile

Please get in touch with me:

27 Sep 2011      

Elenie
Greece

Hi! I �m Eleni and I �m an English teacher at a small private school in Greece. I �m really interested in finding epals for my students as well and I have been thinking about it for quite a while. I know you �ve wanted to find students from countries out of Europe but in case you don �t I would really like to take my request into consideration. I �m sure my students will love the idea and yours will do too.
My email is 
or 

Thank you in advance

27 Sep 2011     

stessenspaola
Argentina

Hi! I �m from argentina and I would love to join...

27 Sep 2011