Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION CONTEST    

CAPTION CONTEST

Errie
Japan

They all want to become a teacher. They �re sitting in a bus to get used to the feeling while picking up the sts.

(BTW: I used to have a teacher who was a biker. Best teacher I �ve ever had)

28 Sep 2011     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Gosh!

That Lead Zeppelin is rather loud.

Could we turn it down or have Mozart instead please?

No!

No???

I �m gonna tear you a new.......

28 Sep 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Old biker: Aw just SHUT UP, sit back, and "pretend" you �re enjoying this "test flight".... remember we �re getting paid for this, and we need to finance our next world bike tour, so don �t give me no lip!!! You want off? Jump out the window!

28 Sep 2011     

douglas
United States

Harley Davidson �s special tours to Sturgis Bike Week and Wacken Open Air on their new line of high-speed trains have become a hit among young and old bikers from the city.  One biker commented: " I love having the wind in my hair, but in L.A. that could be deadly."

PS Mathew:   They spell it "Led Zeppelin". Robert Plant once commented that they did that to prevent the press from calling them "Lead (rhymes with bead) Zeppelin".

Douglas

28 Sep 2011     

Zora
Canada

Real Bikers Travel Coach.

28 Sep 2011     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Ultimate Law:

Bikers never get rid of their uniform, even when they sit side by side at a table in a bus.

28 Sep 2011     

< Previous   1    2