Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Children ´s frame    

Children ´s frame

abba
Spain

Children ´s frame

Hi dear friends I hope you are having a nice day/weeekend. I need some help. I ´m looking for those types of frames that represent a child so that then you can stick on it clothes (I don ´t know if I ´m explaining myself correctly). The picture I ´m looking for must only be an outline, I don ´t want it to have colours because then my students will have to stick clothes on it, and we will change them every day.

Thanks a lot in advance :))
Belén

1 Oct 2011      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Belen

Maybe you might find something useful in this this link. It has outlines of children but also outlines (and clothing) of famous adults such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Diana, Sherlock Holms and many more.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Oct 2011     

abba
Spain

Thanks a million Jayho, that ´s exanctly what I was looking for. It ´s great!!!

Have a nice day.

Belén

1 Oct 2011     

Jayho
Australia

My pleasure Belen.

Actually, I have had  a lot of fun looking at that site.  It is incredible.  If it wasn´t for your request I wouldn ´t have found it, so I must also thank you.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Oct 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Hi,
Can you tell me if you get this message when you try to enter the site? I � m not sure whether I should go ahead or not.

About.com

Leaving So Soon?

Security Alert: You clicked on a link to About.com but are now leaving without viewing any of our content. This may have occurred because a site is using About.com𠏋 redirect link to maliciously redirect you to their (non-About.com) web page. It ´s a practice commonly called email spoofing, and About.com wants to make sure you know about it before you proceed.

What would you like to do now?

• Visit About.com ´s Scrapbooking site
  • Learn more about email spoofing from our guide to Internet / Network Security
  • Continue to your destination: http://marilee.us/paperdolls.html

• 1 Oct 2011     

Tere-arg
    Argentina

It doesn´t hppen to me, Pilar.
    I can see the site well.

1 Oct 2011