Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > songs for my 6,7, 8 year-old students    

songs for my 6,7, 8 year-old students

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

songs for my 6,7, 8 year-old students

Hi everyone,

Hope you are just having a fantastic weekend. I am preparing my classes and once again need your help. I have two groups of students who just come to class once a week. They are 6,7,8 years old and the class lasts 1 hour and a half. All these involves that if you do not prepare funny activities and games, kids will get bored. Paying attention during such a long time when you �re just that age is imposible. I have already found a terrific song to teach subject pronouns but I am interested in finding more appealing songs that deal with "DEMOSTRATIVES: THIS / THAT / THOSE / THESE"; "the verb TO BE and  basic FEELINGS: HUNGRY/ COLD/ THIRSTY/ SAD / BRAVE / ..." Any other possible funny activity would be greatful but I �m highly interested in songs since I �m realizing that kids can learn a lot by listening to songs. They �re like sponges!

Thanks in advanced.

2 Oct 2011      

hulyaku
Turkey

Hi!I can offer you a very useful website:www.dreamenglish.com
It works for 5-6-7-8 years learners and contains lots of songs.Have a nice weekend!!!  

2 Oct 2011     

abo omr
United Arab Emirates

thank you

2 Oct 2011     

abo omr
United Arab Emirates

thank you

2 Oct 2011     

abo omr
United Arab Emirates

thank you