Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > EMAIL EXCHANGE    

EMAIL EXCHANGE

alespagna
Italy

EMAIL EXCHANGE

Hello,
I am Italian and I teach English to middle school students. I would like my students to get in touch with students of the same age in other countries. I would like to get in touch with a teacher who is willing to collect writings from her students and to send them to me. I do not want to give my students the details of other students... as I would like to be able to control the communication that happens among the students. They are all minors.. so I think that all emails will have to go through me and the other teacher. In this way even parents will be assured that we have a way to control what is going on. Is there anyone who is willing to work on this project with me and my three classes?

2 Oct 2011      

cindyfreksen
Denmark

Have you looked at E-twinning ?

What age are your pupils?

2 Oct 2011     

stessenspaola
Argentina

I �m interested.. and Ive sent you a private messege! Have a nice day!

2 Oct 2011     

Miri_920
Spain

I �m also interested! How old are your pupils? Well, if you prefer we can talk in a private message!!

Mireia

2 Oct 2011     

Elenie
Greece

It would be great to have our students communicate, so why don �t we create a blog or public wall, which will be safe and where our students will be able to post messages and even chat or send e-mails to each other? Of course it will be monitored by us and we will ask their parents � consent first.

2 Oct 2011