Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POINT ISSUE    

POINT ISSUE

selda23
Turkey

Thank you sawer :) I �m grateful to you:) It �s such a nice feeling to see someone from my mother tongue here! canım benim sağol:) see you

3 Oct 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear sawer,
you �re not breaking rules by using another language on the forum but it is not very polite towards members who don �t understand Turkish. If you wanted to use your language, you should send s PM to selda.Wink

@selda, I �m glad you have finally understood.Smile

3 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Can I ask you around here, in this post to translate me ...........

WHAT THE HELL

Wink

did you write here that I didn �t get a single word?

See, what we mean?

What the hell... well... the hell... we didn �t phone to show up here. Wouldn �t I have the emoticon and you would think I was shouting.

See, little rules, and yes, the Earth spins and spins, no matter how bad we are feeling - we don �t have to worry about those great problems.

Points will be coming round the mountain.

Nice to meet you, welcome.

Linda

4 Oct 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

see the rules: http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

The points system:

• This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions.

• If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you �ll get one point, although you �ll have to wait two days to receive those points.

The worksheet is published at Spanish midnight and then, after 24 hours the points are distributed at MIDNIGHT Spanish time (" central European time").
Now there is -2 hours in Spain (if compared to Turkey time).
So if you upload at 23:00 in Turkey, there is 21:00 in Spain. (in Spain - GMT+2, in Turkey - GMT+4)
The maximum hours you have to wait is 48 hours (= 2 days - mentioned in the rules).
If you upload a few minutes before midnight Spanish time, you will have to wait 24 hours only.
It depends on the time of upload. If you upload just after midnight Spanish time, you will have to wait almost 48 hours. Mathematics. :-D

4 Oct 2011     

< Previous   1    2