Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for a "Twin Class"    

Looking for a "Twin Class"

sharon f
Israel

Looking for a "Twin Class"

Hi everyone,

I have a class of 30 wonderful students, 14-year-old boys and girls with good English. We are situated in the center of Israel, right on the amazing Mediterranean Sea. 
I would like to find a twin class somewhere around the world to start a project of "Getting to know the world". We can start by sending each other a "Culture Box" (the content will be decided on later) and then move on to personal letters and other fun things.
The purpose of this project is getting to know different people, different cultures by using English in a real, meaningful way.
If you are interested, please PM me with your email and other necessary details.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Have a great day Smile

Sharon

4 Oct 2011      

el.teacher.mike
Mexico

Hello:

I �m really interested in what you said!! I think this will be a great experience!! I teach students who are in their 20s! They are all in the basic levels but they are good!! I �d like to participate in this wonderful task!

We can do this activity through Internet!! By writing e-mails!!

I �ll give you my e-mail so you can make contact with me!!!

[email protected]

By the way.... my name is Miguel Ramos and I �m from Mexico!!

Greetings!!

4 Oct 2011     

sharon f
Israel

I just want to thank all the wonderful teachers out there who responded to my message. It is so heart warming to meet so many eager teachers who really love and enjoy their job.
Thank You All!
Hug

Sharon 

4 Oct 2011