Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > heeeeeeeeeeelp    

heeeeeeeeeeelp

Emaratia
United Arab Emirates

heeeeeeeeeeelp

guys iam starting a lesson on family so I thought of starting with family members but I want t to be fun ..like using games etc but it seems Iam running out of ideas please help me wit a lesson plan 45 minutes

6 Oct 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Honestly? This is not a topic which would be hard to find materials for, IMHO. There are so many wonderful ws & ppts full of ideas and games here on the site.
All you need to do is put some effort into searching and choosing what suits your teaching style and your students � needs best.
It �s one thing to ask for ideas, but you �re basically asking us to do your job for you, writing a lesson plan (btw have you tried googling "family esl lesson plan"?)
You haven �t even mentioned your students � age or their level, could it be bc it �s not important?
Best of luck on your lesson,
Sophia 

6 Oct 2011     

Emaratia
United Arab Emirates

Dear sophia
Thanks for the help ......I appreciate it

I teach esl students and its kind of tough as we all know as teachers.Well its not like they arent important.....I just thought that we as teachers should share stuff like i dont rem the person but he said if you are not ready to share then dont be a teacher.Plus I worked hard searching and looking for ideas and I even visited the sites you gave and you tube etc but it seemed I wanted to learn from others who have better ideas than me .....Again thanks alot

7 Oct 2011