Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > grammar book for beginners    

grammar book for beginners

flower144
Greece

grammar book for beginners

Hello everyone,

I �m looking for a grammar book suitable for kids in first beginner classes.
Only one book for a junior and b junior class, not separate books.
Please I �m waiting your ideas

Thanks in advance!

9 Oct 2011      

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

There �s nothing on the market for a&b junior together as far as grammar is concerned.The two a junior grammar books that I �ve used and found really good are:My first junior grammar (Burlington) and Grammar Land junior a (Longman). I do a&b junior together in one year and these two books are satisfactory.Hope I �ve helped.

9 Oct 2011     

flower144
Greece

Thank you for your help. Is it possible to finish these books in one year course?

9 Oct 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Yes, don �t worry about that.Of course as they are junior they always need more practice that �s why esl printables is of great help.How many hours a week do they have a lesson?

9 Oct 2011     

flower144
Greece

3 hours per week and always esl printables is the first thing in my mind. They love online exercises and they are waiting with impatience to do more and more of them.

9 Oct 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

What coursebook are you using?

9 Oct 2011