Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with PM    

Help with PM

MarionG
Netherlands

Help with PM

Just wondering..
My PM always opens to the inbox, which is fine, but I don �t know how I can find messages i sent. There doesn �t seem to be an outbox or a sent items folder. Sometimes I don �t remember if I already responded to something and I can �t find messages i initiated unless someone responds to them... Am I missing something?

9 Oct 2011      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Marion,

�Click � on the Heading of the Private Message that you have received, and it displays your previous responses to this Message, (if there are any).

Les

9 Oct 2011     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Hi Marion

I usually click on "send an answer" at the bottom of each message in my Inbox..... You then can see the whole "conversation" between you and the person who sent you a pm, eg. message you received and the message you sent.

Hope you find this helpful.

Have a blessed week.
Hugs
Joey

9 Oct 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Like you said, Marion, unless the person responds, you won �t be able to see your sent message.
Regards,
Sophia

9 Oct 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

OK, thanks, that was helpful. I used this trick of clicking on �send an answer � before as Joey suggested but somehow it didn �t seem to work today (or maybe I just got confused by all of them) I will try the clicking on the heading thing as Les suggested in the future. And Sophia, I understand that you experienced the same thing with viewing sent messages so obviously that is just how it works and it is not like I �m missing something which others do manage...
Thank you all for clearing that up for me (I was feeling kind of inept)

9 Oct 2011