Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you, Víctor!    

Thank you, Víctor!

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Thank you, Víctor!

We usually complain when things don ´t work well at ESLprintables -when we can ´t upload, or when downloads go very slowly. But today everything seems to go smoothly. I ´m sure Víctor has been working very hard to solve yesterday ´s difficulties, so I think a big

THANK YOU!!

is in order. Do you agree? ;)

11 Oct 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Yes, Carlos, you ´re right! Victor deserves our gratitude for his hard work on managing this incredible place! Honestly I wouldn ´t know where to start so : Thank you Victor because we need  this site for all the help, energy ,friendship and fun that it provides.Thumbs Up

11 Oct 2011     

chosen1
Mexico

Yes, thank you Victor for keeping up this site, I ´m sure it takes a lot of work. One thing though, I am still having problems with uploading, I honestly don ´t remember how many times I ´ve tried or for how long. I get the HTTP 500 error. Any suggestions??  Please??

11 Oct 2011     

stefemma
France

Thanks ever so much Victor!!!Clap

11 Oct 2011     

maryse peyé
France

Victor does deserve the Award of Patience and Coolness !

Thanks  Victor ! You are great !

11 Oct 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Have to agree with all of you... Victor really deserves all respect for maintaining such wonderful site. I am also having troubles uploading my ws or PPT... sometimes it just doesn ´t want to work... most of the time I just have to keep insisting... it ´s probably due to the overload of the system... with so many contribution I think it ´s just difficult to solve this problem... There is one thing that bothers me though. When I ´m doing an oe and want to save it it doesn ´t work and all my work is lost. Another point is: I wish we could delete our (older) oe. I have one that is doubled because I had to change some things (as suggested by other members) and re-upload it - now there are 2 of the same kind. Nonetheless I really appreciate all the effort and time Victor has to invest in his site. Thanks also to all great members who share such marvellous work!!!
Hugs to all
Carlos

11 Oct 2011     

ccchangch
Peru

I love Eslprintables and I can ´t live without it...

Thanks Victor, you are the best...
I really appreciate your generosity and
dedication to this site...You make our
lives happier and easier...

Good luck in everything.

Carmen Chang
Teacher from Peru

11 Oct 2011     

S.Reisner
Brazil

Victor, this site is something we just can ´t live without. Thank you so much.
Simone, teacher from Brazil.

11 Oct 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks so much  Victor!!! Clap

12 Oct 2011