Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS!    

PENPALS!

stefania.r
Italy

PENPALS!

Hi everybody!!

I �m looking for penpals for a class of mine... they are 20 pupils aged 10-11 years old and they are 5th graders.
It would be great exchanging letters, postcards, Christmas cards etc. with someone really interested (better from Europe)!
If you have a class of the same level and the same (more or less) number of students and you are looking for new penfriends, please send me a pm!
Thank you!!!

Stefy

PS: I �m sorry I �m reposting this message but I �m still looking for someone interested...
Thanks for your patience! :)

11 Oct 2011      

ufuk-arden
Turkey

Hi Stefy,
I �m from Turkey and I have some students at the same age and I have been looking for penpals for my students too. We can exchange letters or postcards if you wish. I also have students aged 13-14. They are also very eager to have a penpal from a European country. If it �s OK for you, we can talk the further details.

11 Oct 2011