Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please can yoz help me with a topic "reading for secondary learners and teenager"    

Please can yoz help me with a topic "reading for secondary learners and teenager"

kasiopeja01
Slovakia

Please can yoz help me with a topic "reading for secondary learners and teenager"

Hello,
please can somebody help me. I have to create a presentation about suitable reading for secondary learners and teenagers learning English, but I can�t find any good starting point. There should be some theory, examples,possibly some online sorces.
Thank you in advance.
Janka

12 Oct 2011      

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi, Maybe try: www.ego4u.de  They have a lot of grammar and stories, with questions, answers and vocabulary. It is in German and English (too bad about the German for you, maybe), but the resource is really good, and the stories are useful.

I hope that helps,

Dave

13 Oct 2011     

languaria
Germany

Hi, have a look at this site,too:

http://www.kico4u.de/

Have a nice day,

Petra

13 Oct 2011     

kasiopeja01
Slovakia

Thank you for your help. Btw Dave that page is really good. I use it a lot in my classes but I know it as www.ego4u.com :-).

13 Oct 2011