Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > human body īs project    

human body īs project

rosammd
Spain

human body īs project

Hello everyone

It īs a long time I don īt come here, but I never forget this site, and I īm always recommending it to my colleagues who are in need. Thank God,  I īm teaching English again and so you will see me more frequently here.

Now, I īm going to start a new unit with my students (aged 8) about the human body, and I would like them to make a project at the end of the unit, like a final task, but my brain is not working properly these days so this is why I come here for help. Have you made a project / task about the HUMAN BODY? I don īt mind if crafs are included.

Thanks in advance!

13 Oct 2011      

MoodyMoody
United States

I don īt have specific recommendations, but why not work in a Halloween or Dios de los Muertes theme? Skeletons, skulls, brains, intestines/guts, eyeballs, "finger" foods (i.e., small cakes or pieces of bread with sliced almond "fingernails"), blood, beating hearts, etc. You can work body parts into a Halloween theme easily this time of year. I won īt speak for Spanish children, but American children love gross stuff like that.

14 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

If you don īt mind crafts, why don īt you start a "GUY FAWKES" , just from the begining - body, head and shoulders, knees and...

The story can be easily adapted to this age and... you have this simple song about " head and shoulders,....

Or   building a witch for halloween, a spider, a cat, a ghost, a Frankenstein, a vampire..

Wishing you good luck, anything I can help, let me know

Linda

14 Oct 2011     

helenamac
Indonesia

Hi,

sparklebox.co.uk have great skeletons to put together and superteacherworksheets.com have reading comprehension sheets if your students are quite advanced.

My kids made a big skeleton and stuck all the organs on as we studied them.

Good luck!

14 Oct 2011     

rosammd
Spain

thanks you all for writing! I will think and have a look to what you tell me

16 Oct 2011