Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Erasmus Programme - English test needed    

Erasmus Programme - English test needed

elwirafinka
Poland

Erasmus Programme - English test needed

Hi everybody!

I hope your Sunday autumn afternoon is as nice and sunny as it is here in Poland Wink

I need to ask you a favour. A friend of mine asked me to work with a student who would love to take part in the Erasmus Programme. I am supposed to prepare him for the English test. Unfortunately, Ermm I know very little about the form of the exam and little can I find on the Internet. Confused I thought that maybe any of you have got sample tests from the previous years and I could base on them. Is there any level of the exam at all? Higher or lower that the FCE level - B2? What about the type of exercises during the exam: open cloze, transformations, gaps? And, finally, what to expect during the oral exam?

I would be extremely grateful for any information you can give me. Hug

Sunday kisses and a huge �thank you � in advance! Big smile

Elwirafinka

16 Oct 2011      

ananevesp
Portugal

I�ll send one that I used some years ago. Hope it can help!
Ana Neves
(Portugal)

16 Oct 2011     

languaria
Germany

Hi,

the University of Rostock offers a sample test:

http://www.sprachenzentrum.uni-rostock.de/einstufungstests/c-test/c-test-englisch/telos/

you first have to download the TLP Viewer (you �ll find it on the same site), and then the Lernpaket (Probetest) C-Probe-Eng1.dia 

Check your pm, Ill send you a sample test + key.

Have a nice day, Petra

16 Oct 2011     

elwirafinka
Poland

Thank you so much for the replies and your help! Ananevesp - I �ve already downloaded your work. Thumbs Up Thanks, it helped. Languaria - I will try your link Big smile Thank you for your emial in advance. Looking forward to it!!

16 Oct 2011     

ananevesp
Portugal

I�ve just discovered another test about a student who took part in an exchange programme in New Zealand

16 Oct 2011     

ananevesp
Portugal

I�ve just discovered another test about a student who took part in an exchange programme in New Zealand

16 Oct 2011     

elwirafinka
Poland

Thank you! I will search the site in search of any similar works :-)

16 Oct 2011