Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Account-hacker or server-problems???    

Account-hacker or server-problems???

languaria
Germany

Account-hacker or server-problems???

Hi everybody.

a few minutes ago I tried to send an answer to a forum question but there was no answer-link or button. After a while I tried a new topic, but the site was almost empty - strange. And a few minutes later I got suspicious and opened my account. Look what I saw:    -   I didn �t find e-mail, website or real name on the Internet! So, what �s going on? Anybody out there with the same problem?

Regards

17 Oct 2011      

Jayho
Australia

The site is showing some very strange behaviour at present, and has been for a few weeks now.  It just seems to be getting worse and stranger by the day.  I can barely move between screens today and I usually end up with a blank page after several minutes of waiting, that is if they do actually move.  This is my first and last post for the day.

Night all.

17 Oct 2011     

Zora
Canada

Today as I logged in, as always I just put in a "Z" and my name and password come up. Today, I did the same and I got ZoraESL, Zenda and Zdenda as options!! I was flabbergasted since I �ve never used those nicks - ever and I am not on a shared network. I have no idea what �s going on. I refreshed the page and everything was as it normally is... but I agree with Jayho; the site is getting stranger and stranger by the moment.

17 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Isn �t it because Victor wanted to change the server ?

My problem, until now, is only it is very slow. But as ESL is not the only site with which I have got the problem I suppose it is because we are loads and loads of users on the whole web...

That �s the price of fame, isn �t it ?

Well, I �m sure our Victor is aware of what is happening and that he is doing his best to give us back our favorite toy !

Keep cool guys !

Enjoy the moment and soon or late everything will be ok again.

Friendly yours !

Maryse.

17 Oct 2011