Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problem with downloading    

problem with downloading

lehrerin
Turkey

problem with downloading

I don �t know if you are having this problem also but I �m having problems downloading the materials from the website. It takes 5-10 minutes to download a worksheet, I just want to figure out if it is the website  having some problems or is it me having this ?
I have a very fast DSL connection, and I �m not having any difficulty with other websites.

17 Oct 2011      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! You �re not the only one having problems. Some days ago victor said the site needed a new server, so he must be working on it. Just be patient. Have a nice day, mena

17 Oct 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! You �re not the only one having problems. Some days ago victor said the site needed a new server, so he must be working on it. Just be patient. Have a nice day, mena

17 Oct 2011     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

I have the same problem with loading of site �s worksheets, other websites load quickly.

17 Oct 2011     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot for explanation!!!!!

17 Oct 2011