Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Change of web server    

Change of web server

victor
Spain

Change of web server

Dear friends,

As you can see, the website is terribly slow lately. We need a better web server. I �ll start the change tomorrow, and surely it will take a few days. Meanwhile, the uploading system will be disabled. I �ll try to keep the website running as much as possible, although I might have to close it from time to time.

I �m sorry for all this trouble, and I hope we �ll have a better website soon.

Victor

17 Oct 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Dear Victor,

Thanks again for your patience and your knowledge in such a complicated matter that computer systems are !
We all know that you are doing everything to keep us addicted to your wonderful site !!!
I swear we�ll try to resist the so long hours without the friends !
Thanks Victor ! We trust you dear.
Plenty of hugs.
Maryse.

17 Oct 2011     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

oh Victor you are always trying to make this site better,many thanks and hugs

17 Oct 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Dear Victor,

Do what you have to.You always manage to overcome all these problems. We trust you!Thumbs UpThanks again for your generosity!
We �ll be waiting Cry!
Have a nice week!
Best wishes!
Teresa

17 Oct 2011     

Lidia B.
Germany

18 Oct 2011     

dinglesazara
Spain

Don �t worry, Victor. I agree with Teresa: do what you have to do, but what about the withdrawal symptons?

Take it easy, we �ll be waiting! Thanks a lot for this fantastic site!Hug

18 Oct 2011     

mamidenacho
Spain

Thanks a lot, V�ctor

18 Oct 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Tough decision and a costly one I guess... It probably demands great effort on your part, Victor. You must know your work is greatly appreciated. May it be a success this time too.
Sophia

18 Oct 2011     

inmanena
Spain

Thanks from the heart Victor. I appreciate sooo much this website. Being a teacher who teaches 7 hours a day , running a family and having a diabled boy makes me short of time to prepare materials so I really thank you so much for such a wonderful site. Do whatever you need to do. Waiting with patience. Wishing you all the best. Thanks and a million thanks

18 Oct 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

, Victor! 

18 Oct 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Thanks Victor for all your hard work to keep this site running. We all appreciate it.

18 Oct 2011     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    Next >