Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest WINNER    

Caption Contest WINNER

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Caption Contest WINNER

Hi friends

sorry i �m a little late, sorry for my mispelling, it �s vey late and my eyes arre a tired<; just trying to pass the last CAptiom contest winner. I �ve just seen Victor �s message, so, not sure if I �ll manage to pass this. If nor I �ll post it again.

Thank you all, loved all od your captions, hard to decide - if it was not so late ans so difficult to write I would write a personnal commennt to each one of you.

But, I have to say yes or no, don �t I?, so my choice goes to the most similar ( ??????? ) thing that came up , the Wii. Wow, I would never think of a wii, looking at that ancient device. so, the winner is:

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

"Oh yes!!!This is the first Wii game machine ever!!!"

Amalia, not only you have a beautifyul name, a very Portuguese name, but also, when my daughter told me she wanted to buy a Wii for Christmas to her husband , I asked :

A what ?

Now, I know, my picture was the first wii in the world.

Thanks ALL of you for joining

Thanks Amalia, your WII was AMAZING.

Your turn, Amalia

Big hugs

( forgive my smispelling, I really heve some difficulyies

Linda

18 Oct 2011      

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I am really honoured that I was picked to be the winner! Thanksa lot Linda and don �t worry about the spelling!!
Because of Victor �s post I will send a funny photo next week.
Kisses to you all!!!

18 Oct 2011