Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is it right?    

Is it right?

mary-butterfly
Brazil

Is it right?

can you help me?

i have to send an abstract tomorrow and I am not sure about it . can you take a look? I am sending in english and portuguese!

thanks in advance
Este trabalho apresenta como tema principal as expectativas dos colaboradores de uma empresa mundial do ramo de alimentos quanto �s suas transi��es durante o processo de fus�o, que agregam novos processos, novos desafios, uma cultura organizacional distinta e a filosofia de trabalho particular em cada empresa. Apresenta tamb�m a import�ncia de envolver todos os colaboradores em todas as etapas do processo de fus�o, fazendo com que se sintam parte deste novo desafio.

This work show as the main subject the expectations of the employees of the world company of food about your transitions during the process of fusion, that units new process, new challenges, a organizational culture distinct and the philosophy of work, particular in every each company. It shows the importance of envolving every single employee in all steps of process of fusion, making  they feel part of this new challenge

18 Oct 2011      

Mariana0712
Portugal

I think it would be better like this:

The main subject of this work are the expectations of the employees of a worldwide food company about their transitions during the fusion process , which brings together new processes, new challenges, a different organizational culture and the philosophy of particular work in each company. It also shows the importance of involving every single employee in every step of the fusion process, making them feel part of this new challenge

18 Oct 2011     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

thanks
mariana

18 Oct 2011     

bitudeniz
Turkey

Sorry but I think it should be
 the main subject of this work is (not are)

19 Oct 2011