Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > www.englishexercises.org    

www.englishexercises.org

neska10
Spain

www.englishexercises.org

Has any of you had problems with this website www.englishexercises.org ? I had created several groups and I had added different exercises for them to work in class today. But this morning, all of them had disappeared, the exercises and the groups.
I �d like to know if this problem is only mine. Thanks

19 Oct 2011      

victor
Spain

Hello,
I �m very sorry. The database was exported to the new web server, and the last changes were lost.
If you make the groups again, they won �t disappear anymore.

Victor

19 Oct 2011     

roboque
Costa Rica

Thanks, Victor, I thought it was one of my hacker students that I have. hahahaha. it is very worthy to make the groups again.

19 Oct 2011     

neska10
Spain

Thanks Victor, at least I know what �s happened.
Thank you very much for your work and your efforts in improving these sites, they are fantastic.

19 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

I was wrong, the problem was that all the students had disappeared.
I �ve restored the database to the last backup (19 hours ago). Therefore, all changes applied today will disappear.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Victor

19 Oct 2011     

laura222
Argentina

Victor, please read this I �ve posted some days ago, I never received an answer.

Laura.

20 Oct 2011