Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > is anyone interested in speaking to puertorrican students    

is anyone interested in speaking to puertorrican students

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

is anyone interested in speaking to puertorrican students

i always tell my students that leaning english is very important because s one of the most spoken languages in the world, and that if some day they get to travel or talk to a person from another country they will be speaking english since is more likely that they wont speak the other person �s language and viceversa. so i would love to have stu. from another country to speak with my students through web cam, skype or something similar.  i only have a laptop so it would be more like a whole class chat where we can exchange questions about our countries... is any one interested? my students are from 4th grade 9-10 yrs old. with limited english but i was planning on having them write questions about things they would like to know about the country and the people there. and exchange information

20 Oct 2011      

faraways
Turkey

Hi;  we are a primary school in Turkey. My students are 4th-8th grades.We have weekend course on Saturday afternoons. Your offer is really very interesting for us. We are also looking for friends to communicate in English in order to practise. Maybe by this way, we have a chance to create a cultural bridges.
Waiting for your reply.....

ilker SEDEF

20 Oct 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

faraways ty for your replay, do your students take classes only on saturday?

20 Oct 2011