Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > School Activities Ideas...    

School Activities Ideas...

mariabocc
Brazil

School Activities Ideas...

Hi everybody.... I was just invited to help my coordination and I�d like to know if you guys have some ideas of activities in English that I could do with the whole school... like championship or alike....
thanks in advance!!!!xoxoxox

20 Oct 2011      

Canankiran
France

You can do something about the upcoming event Halloween. 

20 Oct 2011     

boydegg
Thailand

Make a school newspaper, magazine or �fun activity book � that every class contributes to ... and receives.

20 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

You can prepare an exhibition on a theme : countries and landmarks, countries and famous people, countries and flowers, ...

The idea of a newspaper is excellent. Once I did that and each student brought a poem, an article about a special event, gave a photo and commented it... This paper was sold to the students and the money was for new books for the library for example.

You can start with a survey about the activities the students would like to do. Decide of the questions of this survey with your students. That may be an excellent exercise.

20 Oct 2011     

class centre
Belarus

spellathon

20 Oct 2011     

isabelle99
Monaco

Haka contest with their own choregraphy Wink

20 Oct 2011     

MoodyMoody
United States

You beat me to it, class centre; I was going to suggest a spelling bee myself. Select your words carefully to the level of your students. Start with relatively easy words, such as "magazine," and don �t forget to give definitions. Work up to the harder words like "choreography" or "idiosyncrasy."

20 Oct 2011