Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What īs happening?    

What īs happening?

teresapr
Portugal

What īs happening?

Right now some of our ws are not available because of the web server. So I īm very sad that a ws of mine was reported with the reason that the document is empty or corrupted. I hope things will be explained!
Wish you all a great day!
Teresa

22 Oct 2011      

atsitab
Portugal

Dear Teresa,
It was me. I īm sorry! :(
I hadn īt realised that there was a problem with the website. I had been looking at some worsheets before yours and there wasn īt any problem. Only when I tried to open yours. I īve only reported it so that you could notice that something was wrong.
I īm sorry if I hurt you. I didn īt mean it. :(
I hope this problem is solved soon. I īm really looking forward to seeing your worksheet. It seems really nice.

Ana

22 Oct 2011     

ptrces
Spain

Hi everyone!

Teresa, I checked and many of our ws and ppt are not working. In my case only the online exs work properly. I don īt know if the problem will be fixed when the server is changed or if we īll have to upload them again Disapprove

22 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

The files are being transferred to the new server, so many of them are not available at the moment. We īll have to wait.

22 Oct 2011     

mariobmoreno
Spain

Victor, thanks a lot for your explanation. I guess we are all a little bit nervous. Some of us didnīt notice that files were being transferred; that was my case... I logged in and found that I couldnīt see nearly anything, just online exercises.
I hope this situation do not last too much, but whenever you work with ICTs... anything may happen!
So, let īs wait and, in the meanwhile, we can prepare more ws!!

22 Oct 2011