Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Austrian pupils looking for Chinese pen friends!!!!    

Austrian pupils looking for Chinese pen friends!!!!

hain
Austria

Austrian pupils looking for Chinese pen friends!!!!

Looking for Chinese pen friends!!!!

Hi! I �m a teacher of English in  a small school in Austria and I �m currently preparing a project for my class on China.
 The project will take place in February 2012.
As part of this project I would like to set up Chinese and Austrian pupils as pen friends. My 28 students are aged 12 to 14 and their English is on an intermediate level (average). I would like them to find out about young people in China (even various parts of China), how and where they live, their habbits and hobbies, their school system, special festivals,.... We could also use email or skype, but letters are also ok. Nothing to complicated.
I hope I can find some teachers who would like to work with me.

please contact me if you are interested.
We could start any time.....
I. Hall

[email protected]

23 Oct 2011      

asiateacher
China

If you need pen friends for your students I can help you.  I teach english in china and my students would love to have pen friends.  contact me if you would like to set it up

Lance

23 Oct 2011     

hain
Austria

That is fantastic
what age group do you teach? Where abouts in China do you live? I would love to give my students more information about it....

Here a link to our school homepage (but I �m afraid its in German)
http://www.hswallsee.ac.at/
and our community homepage which has some basic English

http://www.wallsee-sindelburg.gv.at/content.php?pageId=8487

my personal email adress is [email protected]

Hope to hear back from you again
Ingrid Hall

24 Oct 2011