Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS    

PENPALS

Nannini
Portugal

PENPALS

Hi everyone.

I teach students at the age of 11/13 and I would like them to have a penpal (they would get in touch per email). Is anyone interested?

Thanks in advance,

Ana Queir�s

24 Oct 2011      

karencheng
China

Hi Ana,
My students are also interested in finding a pen-pal. Could you give me their email address and I ask them to write back.

Karen

24 Oct 2011     

dorelame
Turkey

Hi,
I teach students at the age of 11 and I am interested.Also we are preparing a culture box.We have already sent a box to Argentina and we �re preparing for Mexico.If you interested write back please

Yasemen

24 Oct 2011     

[email protected]
Czech Republic

Hi Ana, I mostly teach little children and adults, but I have one student at the age of 13, so I �ll consult this possibility with him. Great idea, by the way.

Tadeusz

24 Oct 2011     

christofor
Romania

My students are very interested in this, and they really like to write letters! so, if you are still interested you can contact me on my email [email protected]   and we can swap students � addresses.
Best wishes, Liliana

24 Oct 2011     

christofor
Romania

My students are very interested in this, and they really like to write letters! so, if you are still interested you can contact me on my email [email protected]   and we can swap students � addresses.
Best wishes, Liliana

24 Oct 2011     

prisonbreak
Turkey

I �M ALSO INTERESTED IN THIS. IF YOU �RE STILL WORKING ON THIS JOB,  MY STUDENTS  REALLY WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEIR NEW FRIENDS .  PLEASE ANSWER...

27 Oct 2011