Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading worksheets and powerpoints    

Uploading worksheets and powerpoints

victor
Spain

Uploading worksheets and powerpoints

Hello again,

The uploading system is working now.
It will work in a different way. In the past, the web server processed the files at the moment, whenever someone uploaded a document.
The new system will store the uploaded documents and try to process them one by one. In this way, we can avoid the constant errors during peak hours.

If there is an error when the server tries to process your file, you �ll get a message, and the file will be stored until I can solve the problem. In that case, please don �t try to upload it again.

The website is now working on two different web servers. One of them keeps the files and the other one keeps and processes the database.

One of these days we will have to close the website to increase the storage capacity, but that will take just a few hours.

Now I think the website is fully working. If you see any error, or you see that the website is still slow, please tell me.

Thanks for all your support and patience during these days.

Victor

26 Oct 2011      

teresahmariah
Italy

I don�t know how to thank you what you do for all the English teachers, for me, you are the best because you love the Teaching and you make us love it too....Thanks a bunch!!!

26 Oct 2011     

nuroma
Spain

Thank you very much Victor :)

26 Oct 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

26 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

a million thanks to our BOSS !!!

26 Oct 2011     

happysam
Algeria

as i said before saying  "thanks" is never enough to express how grateful we are.  thank you so much for all the effort you do Hug

you are the best 

26 Oct 2011     

pricess
France

Thank you very much !!!

26 Oct 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks a bunch, Victor.

Linda

26 Oct 2011     

naoura
Turkey

thanks a lot dear victor

26 Oct 2011     

Pelletrine
France

So awesome :o)))
Thank you so much for all your hard work keeping on improving your wonderful site propped with wonderful people Hug

26 Oct 2011     

t.gyorgyi
Hungary

Thank you for all your hard work! I �m extremely grateful!

Hug,

Georgiana

26 Oct 2011     

1    2    3    Next >