Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Some easy songs    

Some easy songs

inciska
Turkey

Some easy songs

Hi teachers! I �d like to use some english songs which are easy to understand - I mean, not so complicated grammar and easy to catch the words in song - in English Club. I use them basically to teach some random but useful vocab. But I �m a bit oldie and dont know new popular songs nowadays.. Any suggestions? Smile

26 Oct 2011      

Aline37
Turkey

hi! How old are your students? It makes a difference to the types of songs they are interested in. Aline

26 Oct 2011     

inciska
Turkey

oh yeah you �re right! they are between 12-15

26 Oct 2011     

Aline37
Turkey

Last year with my grade 7 students I used the songs : What �s your sign by desree (horoscope) Oh my my my by Taylor Swift (simple past) Used to by Daughtry (used to) When I �m 64 by the Beatles with grade 6 I am sure that you can find a lot of songs on this website. Check my account. I am not sure which songs worksheets I uploaded here but the first 3 must be on this site. All the songs can be found on youtube. Good evening. Aline

26 Oct 2011     

inciska
Turkey

Thanks! What �s your sign was on my list, too :) I �ll check the others.

26 Oct 2011