Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Goldilocks and Three Bears - New Versions    

Goldilocks and Three Bears - New Versions

izulia
China

Goldilocks and Three Bears - New Versions

Hi everybody,

Do you know any REALLY good new versions of Goldilocks and Three Bears?
I found few but I was wondering if there are any interesting ones that you know of? Also do you know any NICE songs/chants/raps etc based on the same story but have traditional to your country flavour?

e.g. my South Korean students taught me a delightful Korean song about 3 bears that we translated into English and it still sounds great. Also one of our teachers taught me an amuzing chant based on the same story. (I am happy to share those if you �re interested)

However I am sure there must some more great versions. I would like my students to see how small our world is (This story is known in so many countries) and yet how diverse it is (there are so many different versions out there). I want them to create their own new version as well.

New versions of other fairy tales are also appreciated.

Thank you, Zulia

26 Oct 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Try this site http://www.carolhurst.com/subjects/fairytongueincheek.html

26 Oct 2011