Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What īs wrong??????    

What īs wrong??????

halimah129
Jordan

What īs wrong??????

I have downloaded four worksheets that are not recent and I īve missed 8 points instead of 4 points. What īs going on??? Does anybody know? Has this ever happened to anyone?

26 Oct 2011      

miroucha
Tunisia

you should click just one time and wait to download

26 Oct 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Halimah!

Don īt worry! don īt be impatient!

Victor has changed the web server, so a few errors might take place....

So i advise you to wait a few hours and then post a private message to Victor and he will solve your problem.

best regards!

Thumbs Up

26 Oct 2011     

dorkas
Hungary

I tried uploading a ppt a few minutes ago but I can īt.  May be there is still a problem with the server. :( I īve posted it to help Victor to solve the problem.

26 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Please tell me where did you get the error, and what kind of error it was (did you get an error message, a blank page...?)

Thanks

26 Oct 2011     

dorkas
Hungary

Hello,
It was an error message on the top of the screen (on the left) in black and white. (not orange as before) Sorry, but I haven īt read it and I didn īt want to try it again as you told us. I hope i could help you. :) Sorry but I īm not good at ICT.

26 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

Was it when you tried to upload the file or afterwards when you tried to send the information (title, description, contents...)?

Thanks for your help.

26 Oct 2011     

dorkas
Hungary

When I tried to upload the file. Can I try it again?

26 Oct 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hi Dorka,
I have sucessfully uploaded a worksheet. Try again, please.
Best wishes,
Moravc.

27 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

Hi,

@halimah129: Maybe you clicked twice? Because there have been no changes in that.

@dorkas: please, try again, and if it fails again, send me the file to

27 Oct 2011