Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading problems    

uploading problems

primpi
United Kingdom

uploading problems

sorry to bug  when soo much hard work has been put in to updating the site but when i try to upload a worksheet i �m told that the site is under maintenance  i was just wondering if other teachers have had the same problem ... and i also want to say thank you so much victor for your dedication i dont know what life would be like withouot this magical site cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Oct 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Yes, there is some problem that Victor is trying to solve.

Just be patient ! Fortunately we have our Computer Tamer to help us !

28 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

Yes, you are right. I hope it will be back in a few hours. This is the last step in the change of web server.

28 Oct 2011     

rafaeletesser
Brazil

I �m having the same kind of problem!
Good to hear that Victor is taking care of it!
tks

28 Oct 2011     

m2m2
Yemen

I do have the same problem.. I �m trying to upload a powerpoint but it failed more then once

28 Oct 2011     

catfaure
France

I have been trying hard to download stuff, it still doesn �t work for me either. Too bad ;-( but I guess it �s hard work and a bit of a nuisance for Victor too. Thanks for the great  volunteer job  ! Cat

28 Oct 2011