Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a dream    

I have a dream

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Once again thank you for your reactions. Honestly, I didn�t expect so much support. Thank you. 
As far as the questions are considered, all the due credits will be given. I do not think it will be an activity book for students. More like a resource pack of activities - or better a sequence of activities - which will be easy to print out /2 pages at max./ and used.
Thanks again
Zdenda

30 Oct 2011     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Hello Manon, thank you for your reaction. First, my aim is not to reorganise the worksheets published here. I am just looking for contributors to the e-magazine. Honestly, most of the worksheets here do not contain any communicative element, therefore they are useless for this new e-magazine. Second, credits will be given. Third, the first issue will be free and then we will see if anyone is willing to take and eventually pay for it. Thank you for reacting in the way you did. I hope I made the things clearer. Thank you. Zdenda

30 Oct 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I think you should pm the people whose work you believe is what will make your e- magazine work.It will save you and everybody else a lot of trouble.

Good luck!!

30 Oct 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Liliaamalia Thumbs Up 

30 Oct 2011     

< Previous   1    2