Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My Dream World project    

My Dream World project

lemarja3
Slovenia

My Dream World project

Hi! I �m still looking for some reliable partners in our project My dream world. We are planning to carry out this project in November and December. Our 9-14 year -old pupils are going to draw pictures with key words (younger pupils), write short stories, poems, thoughts, proverbs etc. about their dream world. We would like to exchange the outcomes with pupils from other schools around the world by post. So we are going to send you our outcomes and we would like to receive yours to exhibit them at our school. The aim of this project is to share pupils � ideas about their dream world to promote communication and understanding between pupils from different countries.

If you want to join our project, please contact me.

Love

Marjana

30 Oct 2011      

Emaratia
United Arab Emirates

When is the deadline .Iam going for hajj if there is time Iam in grade fives like 9-12 years I like the idea

31 Oct 2011